Whether you want to learn a new technology or take your skills to the next level, instructor-led classroom and online training can help you meet your goals. Classes are developed by TechProSoft and taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs). Start your journey today to a more fulfilling career.
Learning a new technology or job role is not easy. With instructor-led classroom training options from TechProSoft Learning, you can develop skills that directly transfer from the classroom to the workplace.
Each classroom training course includes the planning, design, implementation, management, and support phases of the technology adoption lifecycle.
We believe in delivering quality Learning & Skill Development solutions that have a direct & measurable impact on client's key performance indicators.
Over the years, we championed the art of impacting business outcomes of global clients across multiple sectors through its customized corporate training programs. The requirement for corporates to be aligned to customer expectations, increase bottom line and improve market share remain the common thread across geographies.
Live Projects Training
Get the real time experience of working on .NET development projects through our live project training program. Live project gives beginners an excellent opportunity to learn in real what they have earlier studied in their colleges. Live project training is an initiative to fulfill the gap created between the learning processes at colleges and working methodology at companies. There are various benefits students can get by opting for live project training. You will get to work and interact with the industry experts to learn in detail the project development concepts. You get exposure to real-time client projects and hence will derive the actual experience similar to working in the companies. The project development processes employed in the software development companies can be learnt in these live project training programs. This kind of training will improve your job profile by giving you're the real-time work experience that is very much required or demanded by the Java development firms today for hiring the professionals for the .NET jobs. Therefore, going for live project training .NET is an excellent option for a fresher to gain work experience as well as sound knowledge of the subject.
Not all internships are created equal. Some positions that might look like internships are really just part-time temp jobs available to almost anyone. They may even be unchallenging busywork that an employer would rather not assign to staff.
You might get paid at this type of job, but chances are slim you'll rack up good, resume-building experience.
Here are some tips for recognizing shady internships:
- It promises quick money and lots of it. If it sounds too good to be true-it is.
- It's a small organization you can't find in the Yellow Pages.
- The employer advertises its "internships" on flyers all over campus.
- It's a sales-related job and the pay is based on commission.
- The employer doesn't inquire about your experience, background, or career interests to see if you're a good fit for the position.
- You get vague answers to your questions about the work you'd be doing.
- The offices are in a questionable location, such as a warehouse area or a person's home.
- The employer doesn't ask you to complete a job application before making you an offer.
- Your instincts are telling you to get out as fast as you can!